Data Protection Declaration
This page is dedicated to informing the customers, suppliers about the Privacy Notice. The notice tells you about what to expect in relation to personal information which is collected, handled and processed further by Next Level Service s.r.o., Jelenia 1, 811 00 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID: 51 128 365
We acknowledge and agree that any personal data of yours that we handle will be processed in accordance with all applicable data protection laws in force from time to time. With effect from 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”) will come into force, this document is to give out information in as much transparent way as possible to ensure compliance with the new law.
The information we may collect:
In order to service your requirements in the best possible way, we need to collect information about you, your business structure, individuals in your organisation and exchange of various information relevant to your ongoing and past projects. The data we collect is actually very limited. In general we only need to have contact details of individuals at your organisation which is limited to names, contact phone numbers and email address. These are held in records to ensure smooth relationship and to service yourself better. The extent of these would be various stakeholders of the business and project as well as accounting and contracts team.
Data collected for suppliers are very limited. It will consists mostly of contacts of the supplier representative which would be given out by yourselves. The contact details may include names of individuals, telephone numbers, and email ids.
Website users Data:
We collect limited amount of data from our Website users, predominantly it may be an enquiry on possible openings, feedback of our services.
Personal data we collect or receive includes the following as applicable:
- Email and other contact details
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Passport/identity card and photograph
- Bank details
- National insurance and/or tax ( for example payroll) information
- Income related information such as your current remuneration, pensions and benefits arrangements
- Next of kin and family details
- Contact details of referees
How we collect your personal data:
There are mainly three ways we collect your personal data
- Directly from you
- From references and introductions
- From third parties
We collect your personal data during our association of work with you. Mainly these would be
- Directly from you
- From third parties
We may collect your data mainly from inbuilt form on the website as well as some cookies which will seek your consent while visiting the website.
How we use the information
- For services and support regarding order
- Contact you in relation to our agreement obtain support and services.
- Improve your experience of using our website
- Getting in touch with you to answer specific queries that you have raised through the website
How long do we hold the information
We would not hold your personal data further than four years if we do not have any meaningful contact with you. The nature and level of information held after this period will be limited and may be held longer in good faith that the law or relevant regulators require us to preserve data.
We would require to maintain record of your time with us minimum information such as engagement dates, roles worked as well as client feedback about you for reference purpose. This are mainly curtailed to only necessary information and may be held for upto 5 years to provide various reference request and verifications we may receive in future. If you would like us to not hold any data on you beyond two years then please write to us as outlined in the next section.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is downloaded on to your computer when you visit a website, which enables the website to tailor its offerings to your preferences when you visit it.
- Data Security and Confidentiality
- It is our policy to ensure, in so far as is reasonably practicable, that our systems and records are secure and not accessible to unauthorised third parties in line with contemporary practice.
- Your rights
- Within the framework of GDRP you have the right to request for information. You will also have rights for erasure, restriction of processing, objection and data portability. If you would like to make request for information or any other amendments please write to email@example.com .
Next Level Service s.r.o.
811 05 Bratislava
Please get in touch with us if you would like to
- to access, update or remove the personal data that you have given to us
- if you suspect any loss, misuse or unauthorised access to your personal information
- to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data
- There may be circumstances where we require you to provide data which is necessary in order for us to meet statutory or contractual obligations, or perform our Services. If you do not wish to provide us with information we request then please notify us. However, please be aware that as a result, we may be unable to provide you or the party who you represent with a Service, and in some cases may result in a breach of the contract we have with you or a third party you represent.
- We request you to contact us directly for any concerns you may have in the first instance with a clear subject line of ‘GDPR Request’ to the concerned personal above. We will try out best to resolve and rectify any request and/shortfall.